Notes: Oudh Attar (Diluted)
Non Returnable, Returnable only if damaged in transit.
Please see our social media channels for reviews and testimonials.
A perfume’s concentration refers to the ratio of fragrance oils to alcohol and water in the formula. A 30% concentration parfum, often known as extrait de parfum or simply parfum, contains a higher proportion of fragrance oils compared to lower concentrations like eau de parfum (15-20%), eau de toilette (5-15%), and eau de cologne (2-4%). The higher concentration of fragrance oils in a 30% parfum can offer several potential benefits, which some individuals might find appealing:
- Longevity: A higher concentration of fragrance oils typically results in longer-lasting scent on the skin. Parfums tend to cling to the skin and evolve more gradually over time, releasing their notes more slowly than lighter concentrations.
- Sillage: Sillage refers to the trail or projection of scent that a perfume leaves in the air as you move. Parfums often have a stronger sillage due to their higher concentration, allowing others to notice the fragrance even at a distance.
- Richness and Complexity: The higher concentration of fragrance oils allows for a more intricate and layered composition. Perfumers have more room to incorporate a wide range of ingredients, resulting in a complex and captivating fragrance profile.
- Intensity: Parfums can be more intense in terms of the aroma they exude. The richness of the fragrance can create a more immersive experience for the wearer and those around them.
- Use in Smaller Amounts: Due to the intensity of parfums, you typically need to apply less product to achieve the desired effect. This can make a bottle of parfum last longer compared to a lower concentration fragrance that requires more frequent application.
- Luxurious Experience: Parfums are often associated with luxury and prestige due to their higher concentration and more potent scent. They can evoke a sense of elegance and sophistication.
It’s important to note that the perceived “better” qualities of a 30% concentration parfum might vary depending on personal preferences and situations. Some individuals might prefer lighter concentrations for everyday wear, while others might opt for parfums for special occasions when they want a more intense and long-lasting scent. Additionally, the quality of a fragrance isn’t solely determined by its concentration; the skill of the perfumer, the quality of ingredients, and the overall composition also play significant roles.
A 30% concentration parfum is considered to be better than other concentrations of perfume because it has a higher concentration of perfume oils. This means that it will have a stronger, more persistent scent that will last longer. Parfums with a 30% concentration typically last for 6-8 hours, while perfumes with lower concentrations may only last for 2-4 hours.
In addition, parfums with a higher concentration of perfume oils are often more complex and nuanced in their scent. This is because they contain a wider variety of essential oils, which can create a more layered and interesting fragrance. Parfums with lower concentrations of perfume oils tend to be simpler and more linear in their scent.
Finally, parfums with a higher concentration of perfume oils are often more expensive. This is because they require more expensive ingredients and more time to produce. However, many people believe that the higher price is worth it for the longer-lasting and more complex scent.